Tracking the emotional journey of each customer
- The proliferation of multiple communication channels has fueled the complexity of customer interaction.
- The customer has more options at his/her disposal.
- Today the customer calls to complain on an issue.
- Tomorrow he follows up the issue via live chat.
- The next day, he emails on the same issue.
- How do we avoid opening 3 pserate tickets to track the same issue?
- Is there a way to know that the customer is complaining on the same issue using different communication channels?
Displays a quick overview of key parameters in omnichannel communications.
Tracking an individual's interaction journey
Displays an individual's sequences and ratios of multi-channel interactions.
Displays the general ratios of multi-channel communications.
Unified live chats
Consolidation of live chats from multiple platforms.